How to Set Your GlassLet your Glass air dry for at least 24 hours before you set the paint
Heat SetThe process of heat setting your glass is simple. (no, your glass will not melt) After your glass has been heat set you will be able to hand wash it, or put it in the dishwasher. However, they will not be microwave safe.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil
- Turn your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Please glass immediately in Oven. NO preheating required! Put the glass in the cold oven and it will come to temperature with the oven. (if placed in a hot oven, this may cause the glass to break)
- Set a timer and turn the heat off after 20 minutes.
- Leave the glass in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the glass from the oven carefully as it may still be hot
- Place your glass in a dry cool place for at least 21 days
- Wash glass by hand the first time